Careers at Natural Life
To apply to any of the currently available positions, please follow the below steps.
Find the job posting you are interested in applying for and make sure you meet the requirements and understand the responsibilities.
Download the following documents and fill out:Natural Life Application
Natural Life Intern Application
Send an email to HR with the subject line being the position you are applying for along with the following attached documents:
1. Natural Life Application
2. EEO-1 Survey
3. Cover Letter
4. Resume (including references) and portfolio or link to portfolio (if applicable)
Location:Ponte Vedra, FL
As an Accounts Payable Clerk for Natural Life, you will be responsible for compiling amounts owed by the company to vendors, suppliers, or other organizations/individuals and manage the A/P process in a detailed and organized manner. This position is responsible for maintaining all payments and payment transactional records as well as managing and preparing reports. This position is located in our corporate headquarters office in Ponte Vedra, FL. Hours are M-F during normal business hours.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Process check requests
- Audit and process credit card bills
- Responsible for the auditing and processing of all expense reports
- Responsible for recording journal entries
- Assist with the monthly close of financial statements, audits and preparation of 1099’s.
- Conduct a monthly reconciliation of the money market and corporate checking accounts. Make daily deposits of checks through the Online Check Deposit system.
- Perform monthly reconciliations of certain general ledger accounts
- Perform monthly analysis of certain general ledger accounts
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Provide support to the CFO, Controller and Accounting Manager as needed.
- Verifies invoices match with requisitions, purchase orders, and package slips for items purchased.
- Enter invoices, payments & credits into system using appropriate account numbers, dates and vendor codes.
- Review invoices and check requests for proper account codes, discounts and payment terms.
- Respond to questions and make calls regarding billing discrepancies
- Post cash on a daily basis
- Assist with special projects as needed
- High School Diploma required, college courses in accounting preferred
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and generally accepted accounting principles.
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience required.
- Must have strong work ethic
- Must be well organized and self-starter
- Must be able to follow standard filing procedures
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, 10-Key by touch
- Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts payable/general ledger systems and procedures, financial chart of accounts and corporate procedures
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and willing to take on new tasks.
- Collaborative working style and ability to develop/sustain productive work relationships with key employees across all areas and levels of the organization as well as external vendors.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, energetic environment