Careers at Natural Life
To apply to any of the currently available positions, please follow the below steps.
Find the job posting you are interested in applying for and make sure you meet the requirements and understand the responsibilities.
Download the following documents and fill out:Natural Life Application
Natural Life Intern Application
Send an email to HR with the subject line being the position you are applying for along with the following attached documents:
1. Natural Life Application
2. EEO-1 Survey
3. Cover Letter
4. Resume (including references) and portfolio or link to portfolio (if applicable)
Location:Ponte Vedra, FL
The IT System Support Technician is responsible for installing and maintaining computer systems and networks for Natural Life. This position is also responsible for “training” users of the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of the IT infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for setting up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers, phones, etc.)
- Install and configure appropriate software functions according to specifications.
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance and ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems. Excellent understanding of networking basics/TCP/IP.
- Plan and perform security risk assessments on information systems, company website and flow of data and implement plans for best practices and limit risk.
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operation new software and computer equipment.
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance with minimal interruptions.
- Perform back-up, recovery and systems monitoring.
- Proactively perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging, etc)
- Monitor environmental equipment (air conditioning, humidity and temperature of computer equipment and server room).
- Coordinate and schedule work with vendor service providers related to
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders.
- Special project implementation and on-site client support
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Certification as IT Technician preferred (A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
- At least 3 years of desktop applications support experience in a professional services environment; Proven experience as an IT Technician or relevant position
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Outstanding organization and time-management skills
- In depth understanding or diverse computer systems and networks (macs and pcs)
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Ability to prioritize and work with a sense of urgency in a fast paced, quickly growing
Location:Ponte Vedra, FL
Natural Life makes irresistible treasures with a free spirit style and positive vibe...everything from clothes & accessories to home & gifts! We love to inspire people to give and live happy! We're currently hiring for our Creative Team in Product Development! We’re looking for a creative and optimistic artist with experience and talent in graphic design and illustration! A typical day might be creating a colorful illustration using one of our favorite sayings for a product or social media post….to designing a bohemian pattern for use on a flowy tunic! All our product design/art is created on the computer so that product specifications can be easily designed and shared with our sourcing department! We’re excited to hire artists who understand the Natural Life ascetic and can spot new design and product trends in the retail marketplace! The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail, color, typography, proportions, and composition. Hand lettering and illustration skills are necessary for success along with excellent organization and leadership skills. If we find a candidate with the right experience, talent and culture fit, we will consider an Art Director title.
- BFA/Fine Arts/Graphic Design or related field and minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
- Strong design/illustration skills (both computer and traditional mediums)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with varying levels of technical knowledge
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator) required.
- To be considered for this position, applicants will be required to provide access to a portfolio of their past work.