Careers at Natural Life
To apply to any of the currently available positions, please follow the below steps.
Find the job posting you are interested in applying for and make sure you meet the requirements and understand the responsibilities.
Download the following documents and fill out:Natural Life Application
Natural Life Intern Application
Send an email to HR with the subject line being the position you are applying for along with the following attached documents:
1. Natural Life Application
2. EEO-1 Survey
3. Cover Letter
4. Resume (including references) and portfolio or link to portfolio (if applicable)
Natural Life makes irresistible treasures with a free spirit style and positive vibe...everything from clothes & accessories to home & gifts! We love to inspire people to give and live happy! We're currently hiring for our Creative Team in Product Development! We’re looking for a creative and optimistic artist with experience and talent in graphic design and illustration! A typical day might be creating a colorful illustration using one of our favorite sayings for a product or social media post….to designing a bohemian pattern for use on a flowy tunic! All our product design/art is created on the computer so that product specifications can be easily designed and shared with our sourcing department! We’re excited to hire artists who understand the Natural Life ascetic and can spot new design and product trends in the retail marketplace! The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail, color, typography, proportions, and composition. Hand lettering and illustration skills are necessary for success along with excellent organization and leadership skills. If we find a candidate with the right experience, talent and culture fit, we will consider an Art Director title.
- BFA/Fine Arts/Graphic Design or related field and minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
- Strong design/illustration skills (both computer and traditional mediums)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with varying levels of technical knowledge
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator) required.
- To be considered for this position, applicants will be required to provide access to a portfolio of their past work.