Careers at Natural Life
To apply to any of the currently available positions, please follow the below steps.
Find the job posting you are interested in applying for and make sure you meet the requirements and understand the responsibilities.
Download the following documents and fill out:Natural Life Application
Natural Life Intern Application
Send an email to HR with the subject line being the position you are applying for along with the following attached documents:
1. Natural Life Application
2. EEO-1 Survey
3. Cover Letter
4. Resume (including references) and portfolio or link to portfolio (if applicable)
Location:Ponte Vedra, FL
The Customer Experience Team Member is to deliver happiness and extraordinary experiences to our internal and external customers. This position is responsible for managing a small territory or our b2c customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage assigned territory by promptly answering all inbound customer calls, determine customer’s needs, and provide solutions to ensure awesome customer experiences.
- Responsible for managing, prioritizing and finding solutions to all assigned inbound customer emails.
- Manage the priority of assigned territory inbound orders based on customer’s needs.
- Manage credits, returns, reshipments, and other needed tasks as needed.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with Natural Life customers by accurately assessing needs and providing accurate information in a timely fashion.
- Complete work assignments within assigned deadlines on time and with minimal errors to ensure awesome customer experiences.
- Identify and analyze facts, weigh options and risks, determine multiple courses of action and draw sound conclusions for the customer and their needs with Natural Life’s mission and core values always in mind.
- Conduct both verbal and written communication in an effective, appropriate, positive and informative manner in order to ensure awesome customer experiences.
- Willingly assist others with job assignments, activities, and any other items as needed.
- Manage assigned territory to include releasing territory orders promptly, managing hold reports on a weekly basis with accurate notes, and communicating with Territory Managers on any and all customer issues/needs
- Identify and analyze facts, weigh options and risks, and determine course of action to exceed the expectations of our customers while keeping the Natural Life mission and core values in mind.
- Prioritize inbound customer emails, determine customer’s needs and provide solutions for customers to ensure awesome customer experiences.
- 1+ years in retail or customer experience required, preferable in a retail/wholesale environment.
- Attention to detail with exceptional time management skills a must.
- Knowledge of computer systems and software used in functional area.
- Ability to work effectively as a team player.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, quickly changing, energetic environment.
- Team Orientation & Interpersonal – highly motivated, passionate, and creative team-player with ability to lead and develop collaborative relationships with all levels.
- Communication – Excellent communication skills both verbal & written.
- Customer Service – able to personally provide & inspire the highest level of service and experiences to our internal and external customers.
- Analytical Problem-Solving & Decision Making – able to research, analyze, identify viable options, draw sound conclusions, present findings, and make thoughtful recommendations considering overall risk, and short-term and long-term impact.
- Adaptability to Change – able to be flexible and supportive, react swiftly to and able to positively and proactively assimilate change in rapid growth environment.
- Organization & Time Management – able to work independently with minimal supervision, to complete actions within established deadlines, handling multiple priorities with strong attention to detail. Results oriented and data driven.
- Systems & Software – intermediate to advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications’