Last updated and effective as of: February 24, 2020
We may change this Policy at any time. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions will be effective immediately upon posting the revised Policy on this page. The date of the last revision of this Policy is set forth above at the top of this page and should be checked by you periodically. Your continued use of the Websites after such changes will constitute your acknowledgment of the updated Policy.
Please get in touch with us if you have any questions about this Policy, the practices of the Websites, or your dealings with the Websites, or would like to opt-out of uses of your information. You may contact us by mail at the following address:
Natural Life Collections, Inc
[Attn: Privacy Compliance]
820 A1A North, Suite W-4
Ponte Vedra Beach
You may also contact us by email at email@example.com with "Privacy" in the subject line or at our toll-free number 888.483.7344.
We offer those who sign up for our email list the opportunity to receive emails about our business, products and other information and solicitations we believe might be of interest to you, which may include advance notice of sales, new merchandise and special promotions. Email addresses collected on the Websites are used internally. If you would like to unsubscribe from our email list, please contact us, and we will remove your name from our email list. Please understand that you may receive emails between the time you request to be removed from our list and the time we are able to process your request. Email communications are not encrypted and are not considered a secure means of transmitting credit card numbers. We will never ask for sensitive information via email.
a) Collected Information
We receive, collect, and store any information you submit on the Websites or provide to us in any other way, including information you provide us when conducting a transaction on the Websites. Information collected may also include name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone numbers, financial information, payment information, personal preferences, and any other information or data that you input, upload or provide to the Websites.
We may also gather information that you do not provided to us but that we collect from your access and use of the Websites. This may include, for example, the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) from a website that you visited prior to visiting the Websites, the URL you visit upon leaving the Websites, the type of browser you are using, your language, dates and times of access, and your Internet Protocol (IP) address
b) Reasons for Collection
We collect your information for the following reasons:
- To provide and operate our services, including those offered at the Websites, including to enter into an agreement with you and for the performance of an agreement with you, such as for operational purposes, an order for purchase of our products, facilitating payment and shipment of products to you, and to provide marketing and advertising services to you, such as the delivery of marketing and advertising content in printed and/or electronic form. We also process your personal data for our own legitimate interests, including technical assistance and customer support provided these interests do not override your right to object. We may also process your personal data when you have consented to us doing so. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us without detriment other than as permitted under applicable law.
- We may combine data provided by you across our Websites. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share your data internally and combine it with data collected on the Website. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data.
- To be able to contact visitors and users of our Website and our customers such as, for example, with general or personalized service-related notices or promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred non-personal information, which we or our Business Associates, as described below, may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- We also want to ensure that content from our Websites is presented in an effective manner for you and for your computer and that we can provide you with information and services that you request from us in an efficient way. Therefore, we also use your information to administer our Websites and business for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes, and to keep our Websites safe and secure; and
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
From time to time we may establish business relationships with other persons, businesses and entities that we believe are trustworthy and whom we have asked to confirm that their privacy policies are consistent with ours. These are known as our Business Associates. You may access our Business Associates’ content in a variety of ways, including via links on the Websites or on their sites. We and our Business Associates use your information to operate our Websites and to provide services. For example, we may utilize Business Associates to perform payment processing services, order fulfillment, marketing and adverting, and shipment and delivery of our products.
From time to time, Business Associates and other third parties, such as Amazon.com, may sell our products. In these situations, such third parties may accept the order, submit it to us, and we fulfill the order. We may allow some third parties to fulfill order directly. While we do not make any promises or warranties regarding the privacy policies of any third parties or Business Associates, which are out of our control, we safeguard any personal data we receive from them in accordance with this Policy.
The information we share with these Business Associates may include names, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, contact information, payment information, and information about orders and products purchased from us. For example, we may provide Business Associates performing payment processing with payment information, and we may provide Business Associates performing marketing and advertising services with such information so they may provide and deliver marketing and advertising materials and content, whether in electronic or in printed form. We may also share with Business Associates information about sales, traffic patterns, and related information collected from the Websites for use in marketing, advertising, analytics and to enhance the Website and our services.
Additionally, we may disclose your personal information to third parties in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer, but subject to the terms of this Policy. In the event of a sale of our company or a sale of all or substantially all of our assets, the personal data we hold may be sold and transferred in connection with that sale.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, subpoena or court order, or in order to enforce or apply our terms or other agreements with you, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction and to prevent cybercrime and any other unlawful activities.
In some instances, services may be provided by Business Associates, including via their websites, such as by redirecting you from the Websites to a Business Associate’s website. We will encourage Business Associates to adopt and post privacy policies. However, the use of your information by Business Associates is governed by the privacy policies of those third parties and is not subject to our control.
When you use our Websites we will store cookies on your computer in order to facilitate and customize your use of our Websites. A “cookie” is a small data text file, which a website stores on your computer’s hard drive (if your Web browser permits) that can be retrieved later. Our cookies may store information that includes, without limitation, randomly assigned user identification numbers, the country where you are located, and your first name. The cookies make your use of the Websites easier, make the Websites run more smoothly and help us improve the security of the Websites. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but some parts of our Websites may not work properly as a result.
We use the following types of cookies:
- STRICTLY NECESSARY cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Websites and to provide our services to you and our customers. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Websites, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- ANALYTICAL/PERFORMANCE cookies. These allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to the Websites and to see how visitors navigate and use our Websites.
- FUNCTIONALITY & TARGETING/ADVERTISING cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our Websites. For example, this enables us to personalize our content, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region), and items you may have previously browsed, searched or reviewed, or placed in a shopping cart.
MODIFYING ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND OPTING OUT
Where permitted in our legitimate interest or with your prior consent where required by law, we will use your personal information for marketing analysis and to provide you with promotional update communications about our products and/or services.
INHERENT ONLINE RISKS
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we use reasonable efforts to protect your information, you understand and acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy risks and limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Websites cannot be guaranteed.
You have the right under certain circumstances under applicable law to:
- be provided with a copy of your personal data held by us;
- request the rectification or erasure of your personal data held by us;
- request that we restrict the processing of your personal data (for example, while we verify or investigate your concerns with this information);
- object to the further processing of your personal data, including the right to object to marketing communication; and
- request that any personal data you provided be moved to a third party.
- To exercise any of these rights, you may contact us by mail or e-mail at the addresses identified above in the CONTACT US section.
ADDITIONAL RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE
If you are a resident of California or another state with applicable laws you may have additional rights. All references to your rights in this section refer exclusively to your rights under these other applicable state laws. However, the other provisions of this Policy may also apply to you so please exercise them in accordance with this Policy. We describe the information we disclose for business purposes in detail in the COLLECTED INFORMATION section above. That information is categorized as follows:
- identifiers (e.g., name, alias, postal address, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or similar identifiers);
- information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with a particular individual (e.g., credit card number, telephone number, address, or similar information);
- commercial information (e.g., records regarding goods purchased, or other purchasing histories or tendencies);
- Internet or other electronic network activity (e.g., browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an online site or application, or similar information);
- audio, electronic, or similar information; and information drawn from any of the above to create a consumer profile that includes characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behaviors, or similar information.
We describe the groups we may share your information with for business purposes in the COLLECTED INFORMATION section above. The groups fall into the following categories under applicable California law:
- Business Associates;
- credit card processors and other companies that help facilitate your transactions and payment processing;
- our banks, insurers, and brokers;
- companies that provide statistical analysis of your interactions with us;
- companies that provide customer support, order fulfillment, product shipment and delivery;
- companies that provide marketing and advertising services; and
- other third parties that may be approved by you.
We will not do the following as a result of your choice to exercise any rights you may have as outlined in this Policy: charge different rates for goods or services; provide a different quality level of goods or services; or suggest any of the preceding will occur. However, we may charge you a different rate, or provide a different level of quality, if the difference is reasonably related to the value provided by your personal information. You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past twelve (12) months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable request, we will disclose to you, in addition to other applicable disclosures under other portions of this Policy:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you;
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information; and
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, you may contact us by telephone, mail or e-mail at the addresses and number identified above in the CONTACT US section.
If your request or concern is not satisfactorily resolved by us, you may approach your local data protection authority, which can provide further information about your rights and our obligations in relation to your personal data, as well as deal with any complaints that you have about our processing of your personal data.
AGE OF USER
We do not knowingly collect personal information directly from children under the age of 13 (16 in the United Kingdom/European Union) without parental consent. We do not sell the personal information of consumers under the age of 16 if we have actual knowledge of the individual’s age. The Websites are general audience sites and are not specifically targeted to or intended for use by children. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under thirteen (13) years of age (16 in the United Kingdom/European Union) without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under thirteen (13) years of age, please contact us using the information identified above in the CONTACT US section.