S'mores Mug Cake (Makes one serving)
1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
3-1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup whole wheat pastry flour
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1/8 teaspoon baking powder pinch of salt
1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Combine 3 tablespoons butter and 1/4 cup of chocolate chips in a small bowl, then melt in the microwave for 20-30 seconds. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine 1/2 tablespoon melted butter with 2-3 tablespoons of graham cracker crumbs and stir until moistened. Press graham crumbs into the bottom of your mug.
- In a bowl whisk egg, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa
- Combine flour mixture to egg mixture and fold in additional chocolate chips.
- Add chocolate and butter bowl to batter
- Pour half of the mixture on top of the graham crust, then put in a few marshmallows. Add remaining batter on top, then pop in the microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Remove and top with more marshmallows (we put them in a toaster oven for a few seconds to make them nice and toasty)
- Sprinkle with graham crumbs and chocolate chips!